How do I start a mango export business, and in which country?

PA Paandurangan asked on 21 June 2020, 07:50
1 answers / 686 views / 2 votes

Your Business, no matter where you are starting or to where you are exporting, you will have to get these works done:

  1. Business Registration
  2. Food License ( depends on further details about the business)
  3. Export Import License
  4. Trade License

In case you need more details, get in touch with our experts at Wazzeer - Smart Platform for Legal, Accounting & Compliance services.

Related Questions