I want to start a business in India. What type of licenses and registrations are required for it?

ED Edwinnorthuis asked on 22 June 2020, 19:29
1 answers / 155 views / 6 votes

I am assuming you would be manufacturing and packaging it in houseā€¦.., then you would need to get your factory layout approved, you would need NOC from pollution department of your state and connection for electricity and water as well. These are manufacturing related approvals. Other approvals (VAT, Food safety) etc have already been discussed.

Related Questions