Below is a list of the world’s top best B2B websites.
Alibaba has been a leading business to business marketplace for quite a while now. It is a Chinese website but supports the English, Chinese and Japanese language.
Business to business platform that has been growing significantly. I’d say it’s a platform closest to Alibaba but with a few more services. eWorldTrade is a US-based website that was founded in 2006 and is the fastest growing B2B website on this list for sure.
Manta is quite popular and is also USA based. It provides company profiles for the B2B industry which can be helpful for small, medium and large enterprises.
Another relatively new platform that has seen quite a bit of growth in a short while. It is a Chinese marketplace, ECVV supports the English and Chinese language and is the first end-to-end procurement service platform in China.
B2B TradeHolding –
Founded in 2002, B2B Trade Holding is a B2B Website Network that provides support to its member companies to find new business partners all over the world. It is an online b2b trading network where you can just list your company with all the details and start exchanging trade offers in a global environment.
Top Tips for doing Business on B2B Global Marketplaces
- Create accounts on these portals as you would your own website.
- Make sure all your company information is complete, your logo and branding is looking consistent and all your products and services are displayed clearly and accurately.
- Keep your account fully up to date at all times and deal with buyers and sellers in a timely and professional manner.
- Make sure that you read each site’s terms and conditions fully and also their tips for recognising fake accounts.
- Use the knowledge of your account manager at this companies, especially when you are starting out and always be fully informed of import and export laws and terms of payment.